"Our children are the future of our nation. We want them to excel as students, make success of their careers, be responsible citizens and, above all, be good human beings."
Nita M. Ambani
Founder & Chairperson, Reliance Foundation
Reliance Foundation was set up in 2010, with a commitment to enhance the quality of life of people from marginalised and vulnerable communities. Led by Smt. Nita M. Ambani, Founder & Chairperson, the Foundation's prime objective is to create and support meaningful activities through innovative institutions, thereby addressing some of India's most pressing developmental challenges. The Foundation has a comprehensive development approach and lays significant emphasis on leveraging technology for developmental solutions.
Following its model of direct engagement, the Foundation directly reaches out to the affected communities through trained professionals. It has already touched the lives of more than four million people across India, in more than 5,500 villages and urban locations.
Reliance Foundation's initiatives continue to evolve, while remaining responsive to the ever-changing needs of society. The Foundation is currently focusing on creating change in areas of Rural Transformation, Health, Education, Sports for Development, Disaster Response, Arts, Culture & Heritage and Urban Renewal.
Click here for Reliance Foundation Website
Reliance Foundation Schools
Reliance Foundation Schools work with the aspiration and commitment to provide an enjoyable and enriching educational experience to children - one that inspires and facilitates them to realize their full potential and enables their holistic development. In pursuit of this goal, the Schools offer a fine blend of curricular and co-curricular elements.
The Schools ardently believe that every child is uniquely talented, and given a congenial environment, each one of them will blossom beyond imagination. It is the School’s constant endeavour to harness and channel the energies and capabilities inherent in each child through their active participation and creative involvement, both within and beyond the classroom.
The Schools’ curriculum is ever-evolving and has a progressive approach supported by contemporary pedagogical practices that go a long way in widening the intellectual and creative capacity of every child. Through their comprehensive yet flexible curriculum framework, the Schools hope to make a difference in the lives of children by enabling them to be happy and successful, and preparing them to be responsible citizens.
At Reliance Foundation School, children -
- LEARN about how the world works and develop the curiosity to continuously explore new realms of knowledge, skills and values.
- IMAGINE the infinite possibilities that the world offers and how they can develop themselves and positively impact the world.
- EXCEL intellectually and physically, and evolve emotionally and spiritually, by making the most of their potential and energy.
Vision, Mission & Objectives
To serve as a springboard for learning that recognises the dynamics and challenges of an ever-evolving and increasingly interconnected world, and celebrates the continuum of values and culture, characteristic of a vibrant, harmonious and forward-looking society. We believe that a happy school will inspire children's imagination, foster excellence and make the learning experience enjoyable, thereby preparing them for lifelong learning and paving the way for a progressive nation and a better world.
To provide a learning experience that makes every child a happy and a whole person - an experience that children would cherish for a lifetime; one that brings out the best in them to live life fully and in meaningful ways.
We seek to accomplish this by providing a range of learning opportunities and challenges that would enable the young minds to explore the diversity and commonality of the world with a sense of wonder, think creatively and critically, express themselves effectively, embrace a culture of innovation, instill a love for lifelong learning, and evolve as responsible citizens and compassionate individuals.
- To promote among children and every member of the school community, an abiding passion to learn, imagine and excel.
- To engender excellence beyond the classroom and enable children's holistic development through an array of curricular and co-curricular programmes - intellectual, emotional, spiritual, creative, artistic and athletic.
- To help every child develop creative and critical thinking and discover their latent talents.
- Make children aspirational in their goal orientation and steadfast in their effort.
- To ensure the well-being and sustained development of every child by providing a secure, caring, collaborative and technology-enabled environment.
- To provide children with opportunities to experience the rich legacy of India's history, traditions and culture and appreciate its importance in developing themselves as thoughtful individuals and responsible members of society.
- To develop in children sound work ethic, tolerance, courtesy, humility, respect for others, moral courage and service to society.
- To inculcate the values of empathy and compassion in children through participation in community service activities and outreach programmes.
- To provide children with a wide range of learning experiences which will enable them to practice a disciplined and healthy lifestyle and acquire essential life skills, self-confidence and leadership attributes.
- To develop children as responsible citizens with a global perspective and environmental awareness and care, being aware of their current and future roles.
- To offer educational programmes of the highest standards with committed teachers and by providing a learner-friendly environment and state-of-the-art campus facilities.
- To introduce and integrate proven and innovative pedagogical practices and emerge as a model of educational excellence.