At Reliance Foundation School, students from all grades are encouraged to participate in sports tournaments, intramurals and inter-house and inter-school competitions regularly. The School organises various sports training camps to help students maximise their potential and attain complete knowledge of rules and regulation pertaining to the sport of their choice. The School offers various sports such as football, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, cricket etc.
Co-curricular activities nurture multiple intelligences in students by offering them opportunities to express themselves creatively and building on their artistic competencies. Both Sports and co-curricular activities are integral part of the curriculum and instrumental to holistic development of students.
Sports and Co-curricular activities help students meet their developmental milestones and gain exposure to real life circumstances.
Some of the sports and co-curricular activities offered by the School are:
- Table Tennis
- Tug of War
- Instrumental Music (Harmonium and Keyboard)
- Vocal Music ( Indian classical)
- Drawing & Painting (Sketching Shading, Calligraphy, Landscape Drawing, Fabric Painting)
- Art and Craft (Paper Flowers, Bottle Painting, Best out of Waste, Quiling, Jewellery/ Cards)
- Debate & Declamation
- Elocution & Extempore
- Group Discussions
- Creative Writing
- Storytelling & Recitation