Reliance Foundation School, Mouda, Nagpur - At a Glance
K-12 English Medium School following CBSE curriculum.
Provides an environment that enables children to Learn, Imagine, and Excel.
- Places emphasis on children's holistic development - academic excellence in a consonance with opportunities to engage in a wide array of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, and explore their varied interests and passions.
- Follows a well-designed curriculum with progressive pedagogical practices that help students imbibe India's rich cultural heritage, and at the same time keep pace with modern scientific and technological developments and gain cross-cultural appreciation, moulding them into global citizens.
- Provides a child-centered, activity-based learning through experience, exposure and experimentation.
- Instills in children the values of respect, empathy, compassion and service to the community, preparing them to be responsible citizens.
- Talented and dedicated teachers with a commitment to foster all-round excellence in children
- Student-Teacher ratio of 25:1, ensuring personal attention to each child.
- Provides a tranquil ambience amidst lush green surroundings, ideally suited for augmenting the quality of teaching and learning.
Modern Infrastructure and facilities
- The School has an outdoor play area for Pre-primary section, equipped with age-appropriate play equipment and Jungle Gym.
- The School has a newly built basketball and badminton court, and an upgraded playground for athletics, football, cricket, etc.
- All the Science labs - Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs - have been newly constructed and are having latest equipment and facilities.
- A new multipurpose hall has been newly constructed for various activities like lectures, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, competitions, cultural programmes, meetings, co-curricular activities, school events etc.
- Library has been renovated with new furniture, computer facilities, digital management of library resources etc. It has been updated with more books, periodicals, magazines and journals.
- Technology-enabled campus with high speed internet connectivity. Upgraded computer facilities for students in the computer lab, and enhanced computer facilities for Teachers and Staff.
- A renovated medical room with required facilities and equipment, which is manned by a qualified and experienced nurse, under the guidance of a visiting doctor.